[opensuse-buildservice] Red Hat 7 repo missing package information?
I'm getting unresolveable packages on my first attempt to build something
on the RH7 image, it says it's missing groff and libidn-devel. My own
CentOS 7 VMs appear to include those packages (and they're the same as
what they were called on RH6/CentOS6), so is there something off about the
package list at this point?

It doesn't exactly even spin up the VM at all to do the build, so it seems
to be based on a separately defined list of what's known to be available
to it.

-- Scott