[opensuse-buildservice] early stage build vm setup error
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/home:aljex/xls2csv/DISCONTINUED_openSUSE_11.1_Update_standard/x86_64

This appears to be an error that's outside my ability to fix?
Early in the vm setup, mkswap gets an aerror trying to load a library that doesn't exist.

This happens on all my build targets from 11.1_Update and older.
They all worked fine not too long ago, though I can't say when exactly they broke.

Is there in fact some way I could address this with some project or build target setting?

[ 12s] mkswap: error while loading shared libraries: libuuid.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

This particular package is ultimately just a perl script so I can work around it in the immediate, but I do use these build targets in general for a bunch of other packages.

--
bkw