Re: [opensuse-buildservice] What is the next step, for creating installation packages, on public openSUSE build service
  • From: "Dmitriy Perlow" <dap@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 21:12:42 +0300
Ioannis Vranos <ioannis.vranos@xxxxxxxxx> Mon, 14 Jul 2014 16:01:08 +0300:

Hi all,

I am new to public openSUSE build service.

I have written a program, called Broadband Download Testing Tool -
http://www.cppsoftware.net/freesoftware.html, using Qt SDK, and I want
to create installation packages for various Linux distributions.

Currently, I am creating Debian packages, using a free in price
program, that I found on the web (Debcreator).

So far, I created a "package", on public openSUSE build service:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:ivranos/bdtt

and I uploaded all the source code files there.

I am getting the error message "broken", in the build results of all
targeted Linux distributions.

I would like to know, what i have to do next, to correct the issue.

Thank you,

Ioannis Vranos

http://www.cppsoftware.net

Hello!

There are some my simple Qt packages for different distros that could be useful for you:
http://software.opensuse.org/package/hzs-reminder
http://software.opensuse.org/package/kcheckhash
http://software.opensuse.org/package/rexloader (builds from svn only)

--