[opensuse-buildservice] "Download logfile" link not working when "ldap_mode" is on
Hi,

When ldap_mode is off (using regular DB for login),
I can click "Download logfile" link to see full raw logfile
with URL changes
from

However,
when ldap_mode is on,
I'm not able to see URL changes nor see full raw logfile.

From API production.log,
it seems ApplicationController is not able to get "USER" (always returns empty
string).
I can see error:
```
ApplicationController::AuthenticationRequiredError User '' did not provide a
password /srv/www/obs/api/app/controllers/application_controller.rb:242:in
`extract_user'
```

Complete production.log snippet can be retrieved from:
https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/708

I just wondering if anyone has some ideas on how to approach to fix this
problem.

Thanks,

Rick