Re: [opensuse-buildservice] run commands from spec file as root
On 05/14/2014 11:11 AM, Ruediger Meier wrote:
IMO this is a general use case, worth to think about, see for example
$ osc rbl -s Base:System coreutils-testsuite openSUSE_Factory i586 |\
grep "must be run as root"
setgid.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
basic.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
cp-a-selinux.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
preserve-gid.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
special-bits.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
cp-mv-enotsup-xattr.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
capability.sh: skipped test: must be run as root
> [...]

I already asked that for coreutils some while ago (I'm a
co-maintainer). So if someone can point to a valid solution
- also for Factory - then I'd be grateful.

Thanks & have a nice day,
Berny