[opensuse-buildservice] obs 2.5.1 as local installation - a first glance
Hi all,

after updating my two instances (my university's build server and PMBS)
here is my first impression:

The update went more or less smooth.
+ with 2.5.1 the db update runs through without any error - thank you,
Adrian!
- README.UPDATERS still has the task to db:migrate the webui DB, which
does not exist anymore (bee github #650)
- the search in the web frontend does not work, thinking sphinx seems
not being able to talk to the database
- the system is catastrophically slow, and I mean "slow" with a
capital "S"!
Compared with the performance of 2.4.6 it seems to need the triple
amount of CPU, and four times disk IO - these data come from PMBS.

Is there someone, who has tried to downgrade to 2.4.6 again, and is
this possible at all, apart from replaying a backup?

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter
Network Manager

Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany

Commercial registry: Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 18117
CEO / Geschäftsführerin: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Katja Windt
Chair Board of Governors: Prof. Dr. Karin Lochte