[opensuse-buildservice] local instance with build requirements from the public obs project
Hello All,

I want to create packages, postgresql extensions, on my local instance
which pulls in it's build requirements from the public
server:database:postgresql repo. I don't want to create a local _link
to the public postgresql92/postgresql93 packages and host it
internally, I only need for the dependencies available during the
build.

Is this possible and if so can someone explain how to accomplish it?

--
Later,
Darin