Re: [opensuse-buildservice] KIWI LXC build
On Mittwoch, 16. April 2014, 16:06:32 wrote Matwey V. Kornilov:
Hi,

Please explain me what is configured wrong here:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:matwey:lxc_docker/opensuse_131

I've just copied the example (it works locally with kiwi) and can't
figure out what kiwi-image:lxc is?

In general you need to map it via prjconf substitutions. We have some in our
base projects, but none for lxc yet.

Add for example

Substitute: kiwi-image:lxc lxc and more packages needed by kiwi ....

please note this prjconf must be in a project which is used actually
by the kiwi setup. So when you add it to home:matwey:lxc_docker , you need
a repo configu like this:

<project>
<repository name="images">
<path project="home:matwey:lxc_docker" repository="openSUSE_13.1"/>
<arch>i586</arch>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>
</project>

I try currently to obsolete the need of these extra Substitute lines for
newer kiwi versions though ...

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg