Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ppc builds on OBS broken
On Wednesday 02 April 2014, Dinar Valeev wrote:
We have two issues fixed yesterday. Should be fine now.

Hm, seems some of my BuildRequires (xz package) in same project was
still broken because of the issues. Seems to work now for 13.1 after I
rebuilt it.
But Factory ppc is still broken with unresolvable 32/64 bit packages.
Maybe Factory needs a rebuild too!?

openSUSE_Factory_ports ppc:
unresolvable: have choice for libuuid.so.1 needed by util-linux:
libuuid1-64bit libuuid1

openSUSE_Factory_ports ppc64:
unresolvable: have choice for libblkid.so.1 needed by util-linux:
libblkid1 libblkid1-32bit

cu,
Rudi

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 4:28 PM, Ruediger Meier <sweet_f_a@xxxxxx>