Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Building of Debian packages does not install dependencies properly anymore
On Tue, Apr 01, 2014 at 03:04:23PM +0200, Timotheus Pokorra wrote:
I noticed today that all my Debian packages (and Ubuntu packages as
well) don't build anymore.
They used to build fine. I tried with packages that I did not change at all.

This is the problem, see eg:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/home:tpokorra:kontocheck/kontocheck/Debian_7.0/i586
fails after triggering a rebuild.

compare this with the version that built fine 27 days ago:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/home:tpokorra:kontocheck/kontocheck/Debian_7.0/x86_64

Oops, seems I broke deb builds when doing the build script refactor.
It still worked for normal osc builds (so I thought everything was
ok), but debian builds with a preinstall image were broken.

Fixed now.

Sorry,
Michael.

--
Michael Schroeder mls@xxxxxxx
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF Jeff Hawn, HRB 16746 AG Nuernberg