[opensuse-buildservice] Private instance
Hello,

I've now managed to resolve the problem I had with the build targets being unavailable. I checked the version of the appliance (iso installer) that I was using and I discovered it was 2.4. I went to the 2.5 repo and installed a new OBS server from the 2.5 ISO. I imported my project and added the interconnect the the reference obs site. My project immediately started to build with all the targets and completed successfully.

The question I now have is how does one get a download link for the finished rpm package? I can see the packages in the RPMS folder of the build root but there's no download link in the web api.

--

Matthew