Re: [opensuse-buildservice] armbuild13 problem
On Montag, 17. März 2014, 16:13:30 wrote Dirk Müller:
Hi,

Ok. Waiting for Dirk action then.
done so now.

I guess this was about rebooting the host, which didn't really help as
manual interference aborts the watchdog that monitors the machines...
I've recovered that now.

Complaining about not mounted hughtlbfs, but it is.
since it runs not our standard build script code, I leave
it to Dirk now :)

It is running the standard build code?!

IIRC I saw some --nocodeupdate parameter which disables worker and
build code updates. Not sure anymore :)

could you please reenable
armbuild13?

done so now

I can't see any issue on armbuild14-19 and the setup is
all identical (all done from the same image).

Thanks,
Dirk

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5