Re: [opensuse-buildservice] armbuild13 problem
  • From: Dirk Müller <dirk@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 16:13:30 +0100
Hi,

Ok. Waiting for Dirk action then.
done so now.

I guess this was about rebooting the host, which didn't really help as
manual interference aborts the watchdog that monitors the machines...
I've recovered that now.

Complaining about not mounted hughtlbfs, but it is.
since it runs not our standard build script code, I leave
it to Dirk now :)

It is running the standard build code?! could you please reenable
armbuild13? I can't see any issue on armbuild14-19 and the setup is
all identical (all done from the same image).

Thanks,
Dirk