Re: [opensuse-buildservice] big crime single files ?
On Friday 14 March 2014, Damian Ivanov wrote:
Hi all,

I wanted to ask if instead of a tar.gz/compressed source + .spec file
for a package build if I use the .spec file + 2 Headers,2sources and
a .pro file (uncompressed source) would this be bad? I'd like to do
so because I would already have some basic revision control +
webeditor for small changes like typos or something.

I guess it's not a crime. There are already packages like this, for
example Base:System/hardlink

cu,
Rudi