Re: [opensuse-buildservice] armbuild13 problem
On Donnerstag, 13. März 2014, 17:46:39 wrote Guillaume Gardet:
Hi,

there are still problems with armbuilder13.

All packages scheduled on this builder return quickly to schedule state and
do not build.

Moreover, there are not much ARM builder those days. Any idea why?

Dirk is mainting these (CC'd).

We do not have worker appliance for them yet (at least in production), so there
is very
little what I can do atm.

Except disabling it completely. Shall I?