[opensuse-buildservice] CI rights management
Hi guys,

since more and more openSUSE projects start to make use of our CI
infrastructure, we have to organize who's allowed to do what. In the past we
just added more and more people with rights to organize everything. So I tried
to reduce the global list of users with admin rights. Instead, we now have a
per-project (translates to Jenkins job) ACL matrix where each project can
organize stuff themselves. In simple words, you now can configure per job
who's allowed to change things. There should be no need to bug me again :-)

That said, the list of ci.o.o admins now is:

coolo, jdsn, bmwiedemann and saschpe (me).

The following openSUSE projects currently use ci.opensuse.org:

- Open Build Service / osc
- OpenStack
- Yast / libyui

The first two projects have per-job based access rules set already. If you
have a ci.o.o job and want to grant somebody the right to modify it, just
check "Enable project-based security" and add the (already registered) user in
question.

And if you want to add your openSUSE-related project to our CI, please get in
touch with any of the guys mentioned above. That's it.
--
With kind regards,
Sascha Peilicke