[opensuse-buildservice] Arch Linux community repository
  • From: Leonard de Ruijter <leesvoer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 12:49:49 +0100
Hello,

I'm a user of Arch Linux and have been playing with the OBS lately. I've succesfully created arch packages (PKGBUILD) which build correctly. However, some packages i'd like to throw in the OBS require the arch Community repository, which doesn't seem to exist in the OBS yet.

It would be great if the community repository could be added. I'm sure more people will benefit from it, according to this thread:

Kind regards,
Leonard