Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Dep resolution in libreoffice broken when adding Requires(pre): %{name}-%{version}
On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 09:46:17PM +0100, Tomá?? Chvátal wrote:
Hi,

as per summary in libreoffice spec the lang packages are expanded from macro.
For some unrelated stuff I need to have dep in post over the package itself
so
I added it to the spec the above and it now fails with following error localy
and is unresolvable in OBS:

buildinfo is broken... it says:

???··································
unresolvable: nothing provides \

The change is only this but it can be of course contained only for that
requires(pre) line.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/rdiff/LibreOffice:Factory/libreoffice?linkrev=base&rev=97

I am not exactly sure what is wrong, but given that fedora people can use
something similar with rpmbuild i would not deem the spec approach as really
broken.

Seems I need to look at the specfile parser again. As a workaround,
please use:

Requires(pre,): ...

Cheers,
Michael.

--
Michael Schroeder mls@xxxxxxx
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF Jeff Hawn, HRB 16746 AG Nuernberg