Re: [opensuse-buildservice] nss-pam-ldap package for 13.1
  • From: Andreas Hauffe <andreas.hauffe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 16:50:41 +0100
Am Freitag, 24. Januar 2014, 16:22:40 schrieb Jan Engelhardt:
On Friday 2014-01-24 16:08, Andreas Hauffe wrote:
Hi,

I'm not able to find the nss-pam-ldap package for openSUSE 13.1. Generally,
the build process for all versions seems to be broken. Is it possible to
fix it.

Curious, is there a problem with using sssd to connect to LDAP?

Hi,

thanks for the hint.

To be honest, I never thought about using SSSD. I had a working system with
nss-pam-ldap and just wanted to get it runing again with OpenSUSE 13.1. After
your hint I tried to use SSSD and it worked within 5 minutes. So thanks again!

--
Viele Grüße
Andreas Hauffe

Technische Universität Dresden
Institut für Luft- und Raumfahrttechnik / Institute of Aerospace Engineering
Lehrstuhl für Luftfahrzeugtechnik / Chair of Aircraft Engineering

D-01062 Dresden
Germany

phone : +49 (351) 463 38496
fax : +49 (351) 463 37263