Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Man page in deb and rpm
  • From: "Dmitriy Perlow" <dap@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 01:11:17 +0300
Amir Hassan <amir@xxxxxxxxxxx> Sun, 26 Jan 2014 01:07:53 +0300:

On Sat, 25 Jan 2014 22:58:45 +0100, Dmitriy Perlow <dap@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Amir Hassan <amir@xxxxxxxxxxx> Sun, 26 Jan 2014 00:28:39 +0300:

Hi. Im building an rpm and a deb package in this project:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:elchaschab/Cheesy
I would also like to include the man page in both packages but i can't
find anywhere how to.

Hello.
As I see you've already done it: %doc %{_mandir}/man?/*
What would you like to do?

yeah i found out how to do it with the rpm but i can't figure out how to do it with the deb package.

To package deb put all files into $(CURDIR)/debian/packagename/usr/share/applications directory, f.e. make install into it. To package rpm you must also fill out files section.

--
Best regards,
Dmitriy DA(P).DarkneSS Perlow @ Linux x64