Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Valgrind-devel package on RHEL
G'day Adrian,

On 14 January 2014 01:50, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dienstag, 14. Januar 2014, 08:26:33 wrote Martin Koegler:

If you setup your own OBS instance, you can import, whatever you want.

Or you can repackage the RHEL kernel in your so that OBS VM will use it.

That seems like a *whole* lot of work just for one header file.

If that works we can even make this default in RHEL project.

I'm curious, why do OBS's RHEL build VMs use a kernel which isn't the
default RHEL kernel? What if someone wants to build a package which
includes kernel modules?

--
Greg.