Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Valgrind-devel package on RHEL
G'day,

On 13 January 2014 23:26, Martin Koegler <martin.koegler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Looks like the build VMs are using a generic kernel.
Personally, I would patch configure to handle 3.X the same way as 2.6.

This sounds like the simplest solution. In fact more recent versions
of Valgrind do exactly this. So I tried it and it worked (or at least
the Valgrind package built). Thanks!

So is there a way to get the real binary valgrind-devel RPM from the
RHEL media installed into the VM?

If you setup your own OBS instance, you can import, whatever you want.

Sure, if I wanted to do that, which I don't.

--
Greg.