Re: [opensuse-buildservice] mingw32 cross compile [SOLVED]
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 16:23:44 +0100

On 01/13/2014 02:44 PM, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
I have cross-compiled (mingw32 target) some packages on OBS. The packages build ok and are published. When I try to install the RPMs, I get this error:

nothing provides mingw32(libgcc_s_sjij_1.dll)

A bit of googling suggests that this is usually a problem with c++ apps. Anyway, I do not think I should have to add this to each package I create. Is this packaged in some common mingw32 package (not gcc...) that I can Require?

At first I thought it was mingw32-runtime. I see that it is mingw32-gcc. I was looking in other spec files for Requires that might give a clue. Seems this dependency is not handled explicitly in most mingw32 packages.

--
Roger Oberholtzer