[opensuse-buildservice] Setting up a backup obs-server.
I am building a backup private obs-server and would like to know the best way
to keep the main and backup in sync without triggering too many rebuilds. Are
the any particular tools / methods for getting this setup.
My main server is currently running obs 2.3 on opensuse 12.1 and will be
updated as soon as the backup is up and running and can be used whilst the main
is being updated to obs 2.4 on opensuse 12.3 the same as the backup.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Robert Zebedee
Senior Integration Engineer | Evertz Europe

you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender (as shown
above). Kindly do not reproduce, print or forward any material received in
error, please delete it immediately. Evertz UK Limited (Company No. 3458137) is
incorporated in England and Wales and has its registered office at 100
Berkshire Place, Wharfedale Road, Winnersh, Wokingham, Berkshire, United
Kingdom, RG41 5RD. Pharos Communications Pte Limited (Company No. 200817005N)
is incorporated in Singapore and has its registered office at One Marina
Boulevard, #28-00. Singapore 018989.