Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Crazy hermes...
Am 22.11.2013 17:16, schrieb Aeneas Jaißle:
Am Freitag, 22. November 2013, 17:04:14 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a.
Dimstar:
Quoting Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
Am 22.11.2013 15:49, schrieb Ruediger Meier:
On Monday 11 November 2013, Marguerite Su wrote:
Hi...

Today hermes sent me 14 emails about submit-requests and accept
messages from myself at the same time 6:16pm...while those activities
actually happened two days ago.

Currently I'm also missing again a lot build failure emails and at least
one accepted sr mail.

And you can exclude your mail filters as problem?

I confirm seeing the same.... so unlike Ruediger manages my mail
filters too, we can likely exclude this :)

Dominique

Confirming the same. The last hermes mails I got were sent Wednesday this
week...

Ah, flatline in https://hermes.opensuse.org/statistics again - I
understood the problem as only some were missing

Greetings, Stephan