Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Crazy hermes...

Quoting Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:

Am 22.11.2013 15:49, schrieb Ruediger Meier:
On Monday 11 November 2013, Marguerite Su wrote:
Hi...

Today hermes sent me 14 emails about submit-requests and accept
messages from myself at the same time 6:16pm...while those activities
actually happened two days ago.

Currently I'm also missing again a lot build failure emails and at least
one accepted sr mail.

And you can exclude your mail filters as problem?

I confirm seeing the same.... so unlike Ruediger manages my mail filters too, we can likely exclude this :)

Dominique