Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Unable to submit package via web interface to OBS
On 19.11.2013 11:27, Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
I try to submit package to openSUSE:13.1:Update using Firefox ESR
17.0.11. I press Create submit request, get pop up window, enter
target repo name. After that pop up window is filled with list of
pending requests making Submit button invisible. There is no scroll
bar, which means I have no way to actually submit it.
Yeah, for !branches the target project is empty initially, which will trigger a
complete
list of current requests. No test case for that ;(

Using Internet Explorer I do not even get as far as pop up window ...

http://thecodinglove.com/post/66663424722/when-im-asked-to-fix-a-bunch-of-bugs-for-ie
;-)

Greetings, Stephan