Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Crazy hermes...
  • From: Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 16:09:28 +0800
On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 4:07 PM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
This morning I found another bug that causes mail delays. It basically
throttled the notification output - and if a lot of things build the
notifications get backqueued. This queue was meanwhile so long that it
was noticable in my inbox. Let's see if this improves now.

OK, to me the situation looks much better this morning - how is your
inbox looking like? :)

Greetings, Stephan

Ha...I didn't submit any SR since you said you were upgrading OBS...

And I'm writing a new thread about an OBS bug...

Wait a minute..

Marguerite