[opensuse-buildservice] Binary waste (Was: OBS update this afternoon)
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 10:37:21AM +0100, Stefan Botter wrote:

ÿôèº{.nÇ+<89>·ÿ{ù<9a><8a>_è¥éìºÇÿnè¥vÇ«¾'^^úéì¹»^\®&Þþ<8a>^<9e>ˬ{ú+<81>:^\¢{ZrÛaz<8c>'z¿Þþf¢<97>ú)z{.±ïÛº)]±êï<89>Ǿ£
Þ¯ú)z{.±ïè

Your mailer is broken ... or is there any reason to use Carriage Return
and append Binary Waste?

Werner