Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Crazy hermes...
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12.11.2013 00:51, Marguerite Su wrote:
On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 8:04 PM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
* Since the very beginning of this year, I can't receive any
notifications on time...eg, I do something on OBS, notifications will
arrive one or two days later...even weeks later...And it will always
bomb you by sending lots of...I think they may stuck somewhere...
It's news to me that this is the generic behaviour - today is special as
clearly visible in the statistics graph.

Hi, coolo...

Just trust me...
Oh, I'm far from disbelieving hermes being broken - just ask Klaas ;)
But that very behaviour is indeed news to me.

http://paste.opensuse.org/82409309
I don't actually spot anything unusual if you ignore that all mails from
7th-11th arrived on 11st, but as I said: that's the exception.

Yes, I understand it's an exception...I wasn't trolling...

I just wanted to show the "style"...eg: one day you knew you didn't do anything
on OBS, but hermes gave you a list of such SRs in this screenshot...

The mail headers of a day 3 mail would be more interesting than your
above screenshot.

Ha...I think I was stupid...I thought it was normal so I deleted those
SRs when they came...

But I'm still able to test :-)

eg: Today I forwarded 3 SRs to Factory: brise, fcitx-cloudpinyin, googletest.

They're accepted on 2013-11-12T06:47:18, 2013-11-12T06:46:20,
2013-11-12T06:45:13

And now it's GMT 08:29:43, I still didn't get any notification about them...

So I think maybe a few hours or days later, I'll be able to provide
such weird screenshots...

You really need to check your subscriptions.

Well...is this normal setting?

http://paste.opensuse.org/25243677

You are subscribed twice to requests - once if they are created and once
in general. And that's the way hermes works, two subscriptions mean two
mails ;(

Ha...I understand...I subscribled for my two roles, one as packager
(myself), one as repo maintainer (my role taken). so those 2 SRs are
actually one for me and one for my role.

Greetings

Marguerite