Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Crazy hermes...
On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 8:04 PM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
* Since the very beginning of this year, I can't receive any
notifications on time...eg, I do something on OBS, notifications will
arrive one or two days later...even weeks later...And it will always
bomb you by sending lots of...I think they may stuck somewhere...
It's news to me that this is the generic behaviour - today is special as
clearly visible in the statistics graph.

Hi, coolo...

Just trust me...

http://paste.opensuse.org/82409309

Basically this can help you know the frequency and style Hermes bombs me...

It either don't notify at all, or notify at the same time (sadly I
don't know when) no matter when the SRs were actually created.

eg: If I did something at day 1, another something at day 2, those SRs
will arrive on day 3 or day 4, at the same time, since the very
beginning of this year.

* I can't receive any notification about SRs against my
repository...eg: someone SRed to M17N:fonts...I can't be aware of it
until I login through web UI...same thing happened to my rejected
requests and accepted requests made by others...well the only type of
SR among such "response needed" types I can receive is the "review
request".
* I always receive two emails telling me about same thing at the same time:
** One is for status change, while the other is just a copy of it.
** One tells me there is a request, while the other tells me I've
already accepted it. (should they arrive at the same time?)

You really need to check your subscriptions.

Well...is this normal setting?

http://paste.opensuse.org/25243677

Marguerite