[opensuse-buildservice] emulator.sh script for OBS for ARMv7 + qemu

moin,

i'm setting up a private instance of OBS to compile ARMv7 binaries within
qemu-arm (on an x86_64 machine).

As i unterstand, i have to provide a custom emulator.sh script for build,
i.e. replace/edit this

https://github.com/openSUSE/obs-build/blob/master/emulator/emulator.sh

I couldnt find any documentation on the specific role of that script (other
than "it starts up the emulator").

Can somebody point me to some documentation or maybe even provide me with an
emulator.sh script that starts up qemu with the correct parameters?

Is there any other documentation on how to setup OBS+QEMU for ARM? I found
some old concepts in the wiki, some slides and some stuff on the maemo site,
but it all seems rather outdated...

I'd appreaciate any pointers you could give me...

Thanks in advance! :)

tty, axel