Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can we fix the Tumbleweed builds
  • From: Dirk Müller <dirk@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 11:58:51 +0200
Hi,

One thing that annoys me personally is that source changes in
Kernel:HEAD trigger also rebuilds of all the obsolete branches, but all
my delete requests for such projects are gently ignored.

I have the same issue (I've filed several delete requests against
completely pointless branch projects (no source changes) of
high-frequently-changing devel projects), but those are completely
ignored. is it possible that perhaps Hermes is not sending out
notifications for deleterequests by default?

Thanks,
Dirk