[opensuse-buildservice] signing key updates?
Hi All,

Unless I'm confused (which I'm never willing to rule out as a
possibility), the GPG signing key for the network project on OBS was
updated recently. I discovered this while trying to install
network:ha-clustering:Stable/cluster-glue on an FC19 VM. The install
failed with:

Downloading packages:
warning:
/var/cache/yum/x86_64/19/network_ha-clustering_Stable/packages/cluster-glue-1.0.11-3.1.x86_64.rpm:
Header V3 DSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID 7b709911: NOKEY
Retrieving key from
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/ha-clustering:/Stable/Fedora_19/repodata/repomd.xml.key

The GPG keys listed for the "Stable High Availability/Clustering
packages (Fedora_19)" repository are already installed but they are not
correct for this package.
Check that the correct key URLs are configured for this repository.

Failing package is: cluster-glue-1.0.11-3.1.x86_64
GPG Keys are configured as:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/ha-clustering:/Stable/Fedora_19/repodata/repomd.xml.key

So I triggered a rebuild of that package, and was then able to install
it with no problems, but this raises the question: if a signing key for
a project is updated, do we need something to automatically re-sign all
packages in that project? Seems a bit sucky to have to manually trigger
a rebuild...

Thanks,

Tim
--