Re: [opensuse-buildservice] recompiling OSS repo on local instance for different arch
Am Montag, 16. September 2013, 16:10:36 schrieb Damian Ivanov:
Hi,

I want to recompile the whole OSS 12.3 or maybe when 13.1 is out the
13.1 repo with specific optimizations (in particular for bulldozer v2
"vishera"). So when I run a VM with the OBS appliance where can I set
the global flags? in /etc/rpm ? Will this even work or are the spec
files full of hardcoded "if or" for x86 and x64?

Compiler optimizations? Use OptFlags: in your prjconf.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany