Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Missing instructions for installing Ubuntu packages
Am Montag, 9. September 2013, 09:09:04 schrieb Gianluca Emme:
Dear all,
some users reported to me that the instructions for Ubuntu packages are
missing. If you take a look at this page:
http://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=home:EmmeG:LARAL&package=
total99 you'll see that the Ubuntu is reported as an unknown operating
system and the instructions for download and install the packages are not
shown.

:-(

Is it possible to fix that problem ??

hm, software-o-o code is unsure due to your repo config:

<repository name="xUbuntu_13.04">
<path project="Ubuntu:13.04" repository="standard"/>
<path project="home:EmmeG:Ubuntu_13.04_universe"
repository="xUbuntu_13.04"/>
<arch>i586</arch>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>

I think you need anyway to flip the both path lines (in case in _universe is
a newer version of a package). That should also fix software.o.o message

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany