[opensuse-buildservice] Please expect an OBS downtime on thursday

Heya,

please expect a bit longer downtime of OBS on thursday. We are about
to install a second binary backend server to handle the increasing
number of builds, repository state calculations and storage needs.

So we will do a final sync of all home:* projects to the new server
on thursday before we can become productive again.

We do not expect any technical problems due to the split though.
A distributed OBS instance is running inside of SUSE for
quite some time already.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg