Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Spec file for obs?
On 08/26/2013 09:26 PM, Michel Bourget wrote:
That's how we could simplify the fact a single spec file ( _spec ) could
be used
against several distributions without clobbering it with bazillions of
"%if vendor/vendor_release" statements.

Interesting. I have quite opposite experience. I.e. maintaining multiple spec files does not worked well, while one spec file with bazillions of %if worked fine.
#justsaying

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS
Red Hat, Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys