Re: [opensuse-buildservice] GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 9/08/2013
Am Dienstag, 13. August 2013, 12:46:16 schrieb Shayon Mukherjee:
On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger

<dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Die, 2013-08-13 at 08:45 -0700, Shayon Mukherjee wrote:
Hello folks,

So, here is my GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 9/08/2013

1. What have I done last week?

Finished with refactoring the code. The discussion system is now live
on http://build.opensuse.org (Yayy!). Apart from that, a
functionality for edit/delete comments has been pushed to github.

Hi,

I'm not sure how much of the trouble we see is due to those
refactoring / changes.... but I for one have issues accepting SRs in the
webui.

The package is apparently accepted (it was an SR for a new package; upon
clicking accept, the package appeared in the destination), but the SR
remains 'new'. A red banner with only the text '#' appeared on top,
indicating 'something might be fishy'.

yes, that was a crash in the new Sphinx indexing code due to MySQL connection
problems. This is solved meanwhile and not happen anymore.

Has nothing to do with the comment system :)

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany