Re: [opensuse-buildservice] GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 9/08/2013
  • From: Shayon Mukherjee <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 12:46:16 -0700
On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger
<dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Die, 2013-08-13 at 08:45 -0700, Shayon Mukherjee wrote:
Hello folks,

So, here is my GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 9/08/2013

1. What have I done last week?

Finished with refactoring the code. The discussion system is now live
on http://build.opensuse.org (Yayy!). Apart from that, a
functionality for edit/delete comments has been pushed to github.

Hi,

I'm not sure how much of the trouble we see is due to those
refactoring / changes.... but I for one have issues accepting SRs in the
webui.

The package is apparently accepted (it was an SR for a new package; upon
clicking accept, the package appeared in the destination), but the SR
remains 'new'. A red banner with only the text '#' appeared on top,
indicating 'something might be fishy'.

Accepting the SR using osc was no problem; so I assume the webui is the
only issue at this moment.

Of course this may be entirely unrelated to the changes you did; just
that you're the only one talking about any change; makes it obvious to
ask you about it.

Umm, when i say refactoring I meant refactoring code I previously
wrote to build up the functionality for comments. I doubt if it has
anything to do with the requests. I would wait for someone else from
the OBS group to look into this as well.

Dominique
--
Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger <dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

HTH