Re: [opensuse-buildservice] GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 9/08/2013
  • From: Shayon Mukherjee <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 12:29:21 -0700
On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 11:45 AM, Shayon Mukherjee <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Finished with refactoring the code. The discussion system is now live
on http://build.opensuse.org (Yayy!). Apart from that, a
functionality for edit/delete comments has been pushed to github.

How do we access it? Is there a wiki page discussing it?

(Yes I did take a quick look at OBS, but I don't see anything relevant
on the WebUI.)

Yes, right now any user can posts comments under projects, packages
and/or requests. So you if you go to a project page such as -
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=Banshee%3ALegacy you
would find a "Comments" tab there. Same applies for requests and
packages.

Greg
--
Greg Freemyer