[opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-project] GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 9/08/2013
On Die, 2013-08-13 at 08:45 -0700, Shayon Mukherjee wrote:
Hello folks,

So, here is my GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 9/08/2013

1. What have I done last week?

Finished with refactoring the code. The discussion system is now live
on http://build.opensuse.org (Yayy!). Apart from that, a
functionality for edit/delete comments has been pushed to github.

GOOD WORK! Thanks for the much awaited feature.

I had no big pain finding on how to add the comments.. what I'm missing
though (from a reviewer PoV) is a way to see that there ARE
notifications, preferably in the area of 'Accept' / 'Decline' :)

Not showing the full comment block, of course, but maybe a 'hint' in the
proximity of the final actions pointing towards the new comment
system... (currently, it seems a bit too easy to 'oversee' that somebody
left a comment, which would nullify the entire system).

Cheers,
Dominique
--
Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger <dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>