[opensuse-buildservice] noarch, debian and arm packages
When are noarch packages built? It's not a selectable architecture. I
enabled the two arm distros in my home project but a stand-alone noarch
package doesn't build. Something complains about a missing rpm-build
dependency.

What are the steps for Debian x86 packages? I only see failures. And
there's no rpmlint output and nothing equivalent for debian.

The OBS documentation is silent on all this as far as I can tell.

Thanks,

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann