[opensuse-buildservice] `osc whatdependson` for package in dependency project
Hi, all,

Recently I'm working on porting some Packman packages to ffmpeg 2.0

I saw there's a trick on the Goals 13.1 gstreamer-0_10 to gstream-1_0 wiki page:

osc whatdependson openSUSE_Factory gstreamer-0_10 standard x86_64

So I used:

osc -Apm whatdependson Essentials ffmpeg_oldabi openSUSE_12.3 x86_64

The command returned useful informations.

But when I use:

osc -Apm whatdependson Extra ffmpeg_oldabi openSUSE_12.3 x86_64

it didn't return any information.

You see Extra is a project has Essentials in its path:

<path project="Essentials" repository="openSUSE_12.3"/>

So packages there can depend on libffmpeg_oldabi-devel which belongs
to ffmpeg_oldabi package.

So how can I check pacakge dependency in this project against a
package in its dependency project?

Greetings

Marguerite