[opensuse-buildservice] GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 26/07/2013
Hello folks,

So, here is my GSoC 2013 update for the week ending on 26/07/2013

1. What have I done last week?

Last week I was at oSC13. So couldnt get a lot of coding done but I
got a great opportunity to meet with my mentor (Henne) and other
members of OBS (Adrian) face-2-face to discuss my pull request in
detail and hash out a couple of other things.

2. What am I'm doing this week

By the end of the week, midterm evaluations need to be submitted so I
will prepare my report. I want to merge to the upstream repo to be
able to push to the production server and lastly try to write some
more test suites for both [api] and [webui].

Important links

Trello: https://trello.com/board/discussion-system/51a5ede2db062a7e6f001b7c
Github: https://github.com/shayonj/open-build-service
Travis: https://travis-ci.org/shayonj/open-build-service