Re: [opensuse-buildservice] rubygem hoptoad_notifier
On 24.07.2013 10:28, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
On 07/23/2013 08:32 PM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
I didn't ask for problems with airbrake, but with hoptoad_notifier
As I said. It is unmaintained. E.g. see:

https://github.com/thoughtbot/hoptoad_notifier/blob/master/SUPPORTED_RAILS_VERSIONS

You can patch it out if you want to, it's not required for core
functionality. Still we prefer unmaintained free software over
maintained non-free software. As I said before: I even had a phone call
with the airbrake team, but they don't understand the need ;(

Greetings, Stephan