Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Introduction
On 24.07.2013 10:38, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
Hi,
while I have a lot of question recently, I realized I forgot to
introduce myself.

My name is Miroslav Suchy (shorten as Mirek).
I work for Red Hat and I want to get OBS-server into Fedora. We (as
Fedora) may later use OBS (or not), but that is not decided yet.
But getting OBS into Fedora is first step.

So I am now trying to get OBS dependencies into Fedora. Later OBS
itself. And even later contribute with some features, which will be
needed for Fedora.

So please be patient with me. One day I will stop asking questions and
will be sending patches instead :)

Great to hear.
Have you looked at the OBS downloadable appliance for a first idea on
what you need to make it run?

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer