Re: [opensuse-buildservice] rubygem hoptoad_notifier
Am 23.07.2013 20:27, schrieb Miroslav Suchý:
On 07/23/2013 07:50 PM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
OBS use rubygem hoptoad_notifier. But this gem is deprecated (and 2
years unmaintained). But the successor - gem airbrake - is distributed
under non-free (as libre) license.
https://github.com/airbrake/airbrake/issues/140 - nothing came out of if
it, they want their name in the

So the question is: do we really want to continue to use it?
Yes, we want to. Do you have a problem with hoptoad_notifier?

The problem with Airbrake is its license. Problem with hoptoad_notifier
is that, it is abandoned.

I didn't ask for problems with airbrake, but with hoptoad_notifier

Greetings, Stephan