[opensuse-buildservice] :repoinfo is overwritten with obs_admin clone repository
Hello,

When I used obs_admin --clone-repository, the ':repoinfo' file in
source repository was overwritten by destination repository.

I ran something like 'obs_admin --clone-repository A a B b'.
the :repoinfo in B/b is hardlinked to A/a/:repoinfo. and :repoinfo in
B/b is updated with the name of repository 'b'.
And it causes A/a/:repoinfo changes.
The :repoinfo itself has the name of repository in it.

I think the :repoinfo shouldn't be hard linked.

Thanks and regards.
UkJung