Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Server Installation Help
  • From: Oliver Schweikert <oliver.schweikert@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 19:23:36 +0200
Hello Jorge,

look here:

> http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Installation_Tutorial
> http://gitorious.org/opensuse/build-service/blobs/raw/master/dist/README.SETUP

When using the openSUSE::Tools package,
the inital login data are "Admin"/"opensuse" at the https url
(port 443, not 5252)

To start working with the OBS instance, here is a good point of entry:
> http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_private_instance

Regards,
Oliver

Am 18.07.2013 18:47, schrieb Jorge F. Hernandez:
Hey guys,

I'm trying to install OBS to a VM, everything installs without a
problem, but when it gets to the login part, I'm stuck, I have no
username/password for it and when I go to http://obsserver:5252 all I
get is a message about XML, so I can't login that way either.

Is there any documentation about how to install it?

Thanks.

--
Oliver Schweikert
Software Development

HORIBA Europe Automation Division GmbH
Zabergäustr. 3
73765 Neuhausen (Germany)
Tel: +49 7158-933-413
Fax: +49 7158-933-613
Email: oliver.schweikert@xxxxxxxxxx

Geschäftsführer: Thomas E. Ehmann, Hiroshi Kawamura, Takashi Nagano
Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 213200